Because it's awesome!
I'm always finding great articles, recipes, pictures and products that I love. I've got a favorites bar filled with pages I don't want to lose and thousands of Pins on my Pinterest boards. Here are just a few of the hings that caught my attention this week...
1. I love Tieka's cute, laid-back style. This particular outfit looks very wearable to me.
2. I'm obsessed with the Disney Dooney collection. I'm planning on spending an inappropriate amount of time at WDW in the next year, so I'm not exaggerating when I say I need one of these!
3. This has to be one of the cutest engagement shoots I've seen in a while. It makes me wish Brandon and I had bothered to have photos taken.
4. Cute, casual Christmas day look.
5. Great gift wrapping! Wouldn't these gifts look so great under the tree? They might distract everyone from how cheap my gifts are.
6. Coffee cake muffins. Coffee. Cake. Muffins.
7. I get a Kate Middleton vibe from Pink Peonies all the time. This is one of the highest compliments I can give to someone!
8. I need this heart sweater from J. Crew. I would live in it from now until Valentine's Day.
This next week is going to be a nerve-wracking/exciting/life-changing one! Tuesday and Thursday I have my final exams. Regardless of how those go, I'll be graduating Saturday! (Grades don't get posted until Tuesday. Doesn't make any sense to me, either!) I'm so excited to be done with this part of my life, and I'm really looking forward to being able to check the box marked "College Graduate" or "Bachelor's Degree" when filling out surveys and forms. "Some College" is for suckers!
I won't have too much time to bask in the graduation glow, because Monday it's back to real-life. Back to the gym (lots!), working longer hours, and updating this blog much more. Since there will be no more studying and homework (hopefully), I'll ave a lot more time to do the things I want to do, and hopefully share them here!